Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coreyo

KU club campaign

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I thought I might pass on to you a really easy way to start some conversation and/or advertise your club around campus. Much like other campuses across the nation, here at the University of Kansas groups use chalk ALL OVER. I've also seen some anti-war people use stencils with spray paint to spread the word that "WAR KILLS".. Well, here is what I came up with that is most likely NOT illegal on your campus and has a foundation of better ideas :angry2: It all starts with a product I found called spray chalk.

And here is my one of my results:

whoisjohngalt_stencil.jpg

(note: it was a very sunny day today and it's harder to see the words in the picture, but believe me, it looks really well. The above is the color "rocket red", I also bought a green color too and that probably shows up even better.)

Here is the link to the spray chalk: http://www.dayglostore.com/catalog_browse.asp?parNbr=567 It is also available at most Rite-Aid stores.

The possibilities are very wide for this kind of advertising.

Use like a flyer, but on the ground. Also a tip I read somewhere is that if you want it to stay even if it rains once, you can spray some normal "spray adhesive" and it will be more reluctant to come off when it rains.

Spray chalk! That's a great idea, thanks Coreyo. Kudos for your excellant find!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0