HaloNoble6

Silly video of my dog

9 posts in this topic

No, I don't! It was a spring-loaded toy car I got in a cereal box.

What flavor car? :)

He's a boxer; year-and-half old (65lbs).

Is that his friend (girlfriend?) behind him? Looks like some sort of retriever. Your dog (his name?) must be pretty quick to beat out a retriever.

They are both mine, and both are boxers. They are half-brothers; born two months appart. The white boxer is lower in rank and is actually scared of the toy. But, when the brown boxer gets it, he wants to crush it too. I guess he thinks once his brother gets it, the creature is defeated.

They are both mine, and both are boxers. They are half-brothers; born two months appart. The white boxer is lower in rank and is actually scared of the toy. But, when the brown boxer gets it, he wants to crush it too. I guess he thinks once his brother gets it, the creature is defeated.

Wow. Two nice boxers! You're a better man than me in handling two dogs. My one golden retriever has me well-trained, wrapped around her little paw. One more dog and I would have to give up entirely. :)

Wow. Two nice boxers!

May I deviate? I can’t help notice and praise your choice of painting in the background, Heroes by Bryan Larsen. Am I correct?

Two entertaining dogs and a good painting in the background – I envy you! :)

You are correct, it is Heroes! The dogs are mostly entertaining, but they do try to wrap me around their fingers, too! But I'm a disciplinarian, so they fail miserably, buahahahahahah... (yeah right).

You are correct, it is Heroes! The dogs are mostly entertaining, but they do try to wrap me around their fingers, too! But I'm a disciplinarian, so they fail miserably, buahahahahahah... (yeah right).

You simply cannot spoil dogs and little children with too much love. :)