Ted Schlater

Here is a neat little online Brain Teaser.

8 posts in this topic

Yea that was a fun game...

Doesn't take too long if you concentrate on the name of the game :o

You're right. I figured it out on the fifth "roll."

I don't like that online version. It has several red herrings that made me very angry when I found the answer.  :o

I agree, I spent a while trying to figure out what the colors could mean, and then started interpreting the red dice as "petals." It even gave me a couple of right answers coincidentally, which didn't help. As soon as I read your comment about red herrings though, I got it right away. :D

I agree, I spent a while trying to figure out what the colors could mean, and then started interpreting the red dice as "petals." It even gave me a couple of right answers coincidentally, which didn't help. As soon as I read your comment about red herrings though, I got it right away. :o

Once I read the Bill Gates strory and realized the game could be played in the format that it was in the story, I had it in minutes.

Petals around the Rose

I'll admit to being stumped for a bit, and a bit incredulous upon figuring out the answers. It was fun however. Nothing like a little mental stimulation to sharpen the mind.

Got it in four. :o

I didn't take the name into consideration for a while, just trying to figure out a pattern from the numbers and colors--but when I did think of the name I figured it out quickly. :D:D