Stephen Speicher

Alex and Sarah get married!

37 posts in this topic

I am so delighted to announce the marriage today of Alex and Sarah. To find two people as individually wonderful as they, is itself incredible. That they found each other and fell in love, is the way the world should be. I wish my two friends, whom I love and admire, the best that I can offer, the same happiness as my own love and I have had for forty years.

Congratulations to Alex and Sarah!

(Alex and Sarah --> ADS and SCS)

Congratulations to the happy couple! And although it may be difficult to imagine loving each other more than you do now, I have little doubt that the love of such a rational couple will grow continuously over the years. I wish you two a long and happy marriage. :P

Congratulations, Alex and Sarah. May you both have many happy years together. :P

Wow, congratulations!

This is absolutely delightful news! My most hearty congratulations go to you on your marital happiness. :P

Congratulations to both of you! :P I wish you happiness always.

How is one to avoid bromides and cliches yet still wish you well? I suppose a simple congratulations will have to do. To many years of happiness together!

A sincere CONGRATULATIONS to my wonderfully dear friends!!! :P

You both deserve all the joy and happiness you bring to eachothers lives.

Love, Carrie

Congratulations to both of you!

Here's a picture as a gift.....Romeo_and_Juliet.jpg.xs.jpg

And here's what Caramel and Peppermint has to say ....pmint.jpg.xs.jpgcaramel2.jpg.xs.jpg

-From Lu, Patrick, Peppermint & Caramel :P

Outstanding news! Congratulations to the newlyweds! :P

I wish you two congratulations and happy years together!

On this happy occasion for the wonderful couple I am reminded of the applause they both got from a gathering of benevolent, ever-hopeful, objectivists contemplating their kind of world for the future.

It was the Academic Panel discussion at the OCON 2006 and we were all eagerly listening to advancements of objectivism and objectivist in universities and both were facilitated for being poised at such an important stage for their education/career as well as our hopes of the academia.

To Alex and Sarah and the world they hope for...

Thanks to everyone for the many thoughtful congratulations. This thread is, in a way, our wedding day reception: we chose to have a private wedding (no attendees at all), and spend the day by ourselves. But we're genuinely quite glad that Stephen asked us if he could start this thread, as it has given us the opportunity to cyber-celebrate with all of you.

I would say that Sarah and I couldn't be happier -- but as Rose Lake, Betsy, and others have said, I'm sure that our happiness and our love will only grow over time. I love Sarah today more than I did yesterday, and so on back ever since we started dating. One hears of the spiral of knowledge, but there is also a spiral of love. :D

Incidentally, Sarah and I chose this day to get married because it marks the three year anniversary of our meeting at OCON 2003. So, for all those still looking for love, we highly recommend the following website: www.objectivistconferences.com. :P

Thanks again!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the both of you. :P