Stephen Speicher

Happy Birthday to Betsy Speicher

33 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday, Betsy!

This is my first post on the forum and I thought it apt that it should go to you ;). I have spent many hours reading your comments, replies, suggestions etc and have benefited greatly from them.

Please accept my personal gratitude.

Best Regards,

Jansen

Wow!

I want to thank each of you for your warm wishes and kind thoughts, the lovely flowers, and the birthday cake. (Homemade buttercream icing. Yum!)

Occasions like this remind me what wonderful friends I have and how many people share my most important values. Thanks so much for being who you are and for being there for me on my birthday.

All the best,

Betsy

Happy Birthday, Betsy!

--Hannes

Happy Birthday to a great gal and terrific friend.

It's hard to believe it's been about 15 years since meeting you on a.p.o. Thanks for the many years of discussion and debate, and of fun and friendship.

I thought I just happened to read some really cool books and most of the rest of the world was insane.

Wait, that's not the case? ;)

Happy birthday from up north, Betsy!

I hope your celebration was everything you could have asked for and more! There aren't many people who deserve a day filled with laughs, cake and presents more than you!

Happy birthday from nearby, Betsy - a geographically and philosophically local greeting!

Cordially,

Robin

Happy birthday! (Good thing California is a little behind here; I almost missed it!) ; )