Stephen Speicher

Closing of the "Ask the Experts" forums

6 posts in this topic

Most of the experts on our "Ask the Experts" forums are very busy people, and the long waits to get questions answered has been frustrating for members, for our experts, and for me. Rather than impose further on our experts' good will, we have decided, reluctantly, to soon close the "Ask the Experts" forums, although we will try to keep them up indefinitely as a reference archive.

Our thanks to all of our experts for their gracious participation, and our thanks for the many wonderful questions posed by our members.

Most of the experts on our "Ask the Experts" forums are very busy people, and the long waits to get questions answered has been frustrating for members, for our experts, and for me. Rather than impose further on our experts' good will, we have decided, reluctantly, to soon close the "Ask the Experts" forums, although we will try to keep them up indefinitely as a reference archive.

Our thanks to all of our experts for their gracious participation, and our thanks for the many wonderful questions posed by our members.

What about your section? I hope you are still the Physics Expert. :D

I would like to thank all of the experts! Their answers have been very enlightening, and useful beyond measure. I seriously propose that all the posts currently there be moved to a section, permanently, so that we may look back and read them :D.

What about your section? I hope you are still the Physics Expert. :D

I still have your interesting question to answer in my section, but, after that, I'm always open to questions in the regular forums.

I would like to thank all of the experts! Their answers have been very enlightening, and useful beyond measure. I seriously propose that all the posts currently there be moved to a section, permanently, so that we may look back and read them :D.

I intend to keep them up as an archive, to be read at your leisure.

As one of the "Experts" who frequently answered questions after long delays, I would like to thank Stephen for giving me the title of "Expert" on THE FORUM. It was a privilege, but it also carried a responsibility to consider each question carefully before responding, and in some cases to do extra research. I thank those members who asked questions about Longevity Research, and I hope the inevitable trade-off between thoroughness and speed was understandable.

For those members who read this message after the closing of the "Ask the Experts" forums, I invite anyone with an interest in longevity research to send me questions via FORUM personal messages. I will be able to respond much more quickly in the less formal context of private communications.

Sincerely,

RJM