JRoberts

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Stephen,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

You have brought so much joy, so much happiness, so much hope, so much life; you have provoked so much discussion, fueled the mind, ignited curiosity; you have tempered and calmed, teaching us to live good and happy lives through your wonderful example; you are truly an inspiration and a hero for all wishing to live the good life.

May your birthday be filled with everything wonderful...everything that someone so great deserves!

Happy Birthday Stephen :D. Thank you for all that you have done for me :D.

Well, what do you know? A Birthday! Stephen, here's wishing you all the joy and happiness (and arguments) that you bring (so skillfully) to others all year long. Time to get loose and party! Have a great day! Grab yer lovin' gal, take off, go to town, deck the halls, come back, and tell us about all the fun you had!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO A VERY SPECIAL

GENTLEMAN!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

STEPHEN

:D:D:D:D :D

Here's something special for your birthday -- a scientific discovery I found out about before YOU did!

Birthday.JPG

(Press button in above picture)

Happy Birthday. I wish you many happy returns today, and on many future birthdays. :D

Happy Birthday Stephen! I hope you and Betsy enjoy a fast, fun filled ride around town in your beautiful two seater with the top down cruising the PCH, along with everything else that you might do today! :D

A most sincere HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderfully Benevolent, intellegent Man that I respect and admire very much. :D

Thank you again for all you have done! :D

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

~C~*

The Pioneers take the arrows, but they also fight back!

bowyer.jpg

Happy Birthday Stephen! :D

Happy Birthday, Stephen! fest10.gif

Hope it's a great day for you and a wonderful year. I'm sure you'll make it that and more.

Thanks for your your insights, friendship, and for creating a great place to exchange ideas.

Alan

1088.gif

Happy Birthday. Have a great day and thank you for this forum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!!!

Question: what do you give a man who has it all?

Answer: congratulations for having achieved it.

01360916thumbs_up_smiley.gif

HERE'S WISHING A GREAT BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT FRIEND!!!

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!!

I'm not quite sure how we are able to measure when you have a birthday since the speed that you move at puts you in a different frame of reference than the rest of us!!

Thanks very much for providing a place for the benevolent discussion of ideas. Much happiness, flourishing and eudaimonia.

Atlantis and Youth

She wondered what had made her say it with such immediate certainty. She felt, simultaneously, that Hank Rearden's presence in this valley was impossible—and that this was his place, peculiarly his, this was the place of his youth, of his start, and, together, the place he had been seeking all his life, the land he had struggled to reach, the goal of his tortured battle.… It seemed to her that the spirals of flame-tinged fog were drawing time into an odd circle—and while a dim thought went floating through her mind like the streamer of an unfollowed sentence: To hold an unchanging youth is to reach, at the end, the vision with which one started—she heard the voice of a tramp in a diner, saying, "John Galt found the fountain of youth which he wanted to bring down to men. Only he never came back … because he found that it couldn't be brought down."

I think this expresses the essential spirit of what Birthdays mean as a spirit of youth throughout one's lifetime.