Stephen Speicher

A breakthrough: Materializing UFOs

10 posts in this topic

All you UFO skeptics who have been evading the facts for so long had better take note now that Science © has become involved. The great Art Bell, author and longtime radio talk show personality and currently weekend host of Coast to Coast, performed a Real Scientific Experiment © that conclusively demonstrates not only the existence of UFOs, but also the psychic power of materialization.

This past weekend, Feb. 17 and 18, 2007, Art Bell asked his vast audience to first quiet their minds and then to focus on the intent to materialize UFOs in their local area. On his Sunday show, Bell announced that his email box was overflowing with thousands of citings of UFOs all over the country! Proof positive of UFOs and in the materialization capabilities of the human mind.

Science © at work.

Well, there you go!

I believe. :)

I'm a believer! :)

How can anyone doubt? It's right there in black and white in a magazine, and the magazine has the word "Science" right on the front! :D:D:)

Now, perhaps, Mr. Bell could get everybody to concentrate on getting rid of all this global warming stuff.

Now, perhaps, Mr. Bell could get everybody to concentrate on getting rid of all this global warming stuff.

Not too likely. The Amazon.com review of Bell's book, The Coming Global Superstorm.

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com

It's time to stop talking about the weather and do something about it. Paranormal superstars Art Bell and Whitley Strieber bring environmentalism to the masses tabloid-style in The Coming Global Superstorm, a quick look at global warming and its potentially catastrophic effects. Like Old Testament prophets, Bell and Strieber embrace lovingly detailed depictions of global cataclysm; unlike them, our modern-day doomsayers have more to go on than that old-time religion. Their writing is clear and straightforward, interspersing hard data with dramatization and speculation to create an engaging, enjoyable, but thoroughly spooky warning of the next Ice Age.

Scoffers would do well to remember the 1900 hurricane that devastated Galveston, Texas, despite the clear warnings--we may have advanced our meteorological knowledge over the 20th century, but is our judgment any better? Bell and Strieber are ultimately optimistic that quick behavior change can avert the big storm for a while, even if archaeological evidence suggests its inevitability. Their solutions range from the small scale (buy fuel-efficient cars) to the grandiose (global cooperation in weather monitoring). Whether their suggestions will help is a moot question (how could we ever know?); surely, though, they won't hurt. --Rob Lightner --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Of course there are UFO's. People have seen flying objects they couldn't identify. (The problem is the leap to the next step of space aliens.) So how long have you had your ear glued to the radio listening to the omniscient Massa Bell?

So how long have you had your ear glued to the radio listening to the omniscient Massa Bell?

Oh, for quite a while here in California, and much longer ago Long John Nebel in New York. I turn on Art Bell (or, at least, his show hosted weekdays by George Noory) at night and I am asleep in under 5 minutes. :)

Every once in a while he has a physicist on, and sometimes I actually listen to that.

Oh, for quite a while here in California, and much longer ago Long John Nebel in New York. I turn on Art Bell (or, at least, his show hosted weekdays by George Noory) at night and I am asleep in under 5 minutes. :)

When you want to wake up use an alarm bell not an art bell. :)

I hate to disappoint everyone, but actually I am responsible for all those UFO sightings. Five years ago, I had a dream that UFOs would appear on that date in those locations. So, send those Science dollars up my way and I'll gladly allow you to perform experiments. :)

:)

I hate to disappoint everyone, but actually I am responsible for all those UFO sightings. Five years ago, I had a dream that UFOs would appear on that date in those locations. So, send those Science dollars up my way and I'll gladly allow you to perform experiments. :)

:)

Experimenting on space aliens would be cruel. Only humans can be sacrificed.

Experimenting on space aliens would be cruel. Only humans can be sacrificed.

Does this make you a Vegan in normal sense, or the sense of being from the star Vega? :)

People who see flying saucers are in their cups.