Stephen Speicher

Another Milestone for THE FORUM

6 posts in this topic

A little late, but I did not want to let this go unnoted. In the past couple of days we almost simultaneously reached 50,000 posts with 1000 members!

Considering the quality of both, quite an achievement.

At any given time, as is usual for forums, email lists, etc., a small percentage.

I read The Forum just about every day. Being one of those who rode the *little* yellow school bus, I benefit greatly and am always in awe of the intellectual discussions of The Forum, especially from the younger members.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you" to Dr. and Mrs. Speicher.

Lady Brin

-----------------------

At any given time, as is usual for forums, email lists, etc., a small percentage.

Then that small percentage should be proud of the amount and quality of the post. Congratulations to everyone involved and especially to the Speichers.

A little late, but I did not want to let this go unnoted. In the past couple of days we almost simultaneously reached 50,000 posts with 1000 members!

Considering the quality of both, quite an achievement.

Stephen, both you and Betsy should be proud of a job well done. Good show, and cheers to the next 50,000 post, 1000 member plateau.