Elle

Danielle Clark to wed Kevin Morrill

22 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Kevin and I are happy and very excited to announce our engagement to be married!

Yesterday, I awoke to any empty bed and wondered where in the house Kevin had fallen asleep (this time). In the kitchen I found a note that was the beginning of a six hour scavenger hunt through the greater Seattle area, visiting various places that have special meaning for our relationship and finding a new clue at each location. The search ended on Bainbridge Island, at Fort Ward State Park, where I used to play as a kid and had taken Kevin to once before. I found him sitting on top of a large rock on the beach. We sat there together, all alone watching the waves and sailboats - and he asked me if I would spend the rest of my life with him, would I marry him? Of course, I said yes. We drove to my parent's house to announce the news and then to a bed and breakfast for the night to enjoy our own private celebration. It has been a memorable weekend!

As to the ring, Kevin had managed to trick me into believing it wasn't going to be ready for a number of months, but I was shocked to discover he had it with him and it was complete. The proposal, ring, and most importantly the vision of our life together as husband and wife - are wonderful. We are proud to share our joy with all of you!!

We have not yet set a date for our wedding but intend to be married either locally in late August or abroad in early November.

All the Best,

Danielle & Kevin

Congratulations to the both of you, with wishes for many years of happiness in the future to go along with the grand ones that you have had already!

That is wonderful, Kevin and Danielle! All the best to the both of you.

Getting married was one of the best things I ever did.

Daniel

Congratulations Elle and Kevin! Good fortune be yours always.

And thank you for sharing!

Congratulations! What an exciting day!

Thank you. It's always a treat to witness happy people making their lives happier together. All my best to you both. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! My wife Sarah and I got married last summer, and I can tell you that despite how happy you feel now, it will only get better. :) Sarah and I both wish you and Kevin all the best.

What WONDERFUL news!!! :D

A heartfelt Congratulations to you both, on one of the most rewarding achievements in life.

And what a gorgeous way to propose! Sounds like a keeper! :)

Wishing you the utmost happiness.

~C~*

Congrats Danielle!

Congratulations to both of you.

Congratulations to you and Kevin! :)

Congratulations -- that's just wonderful! :)

Hello Everyone,

Kevin and I are happy and very excited to announce our engagement to be married!

Congrats! Beautiful story! : D

You seem to have a relationship filled with joy and surprises. That's a wonderful foundation for many, many years of happiness together. Congratulations.

You seem to have a relationship filled with joy and surprises. That's a wonderful foundation for many, many years of happiness together. Congratulations.

Thank you Betsy and everyone else for the warm messages!