Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasonlockwood

Falling Flat Panel TV Prices

2 posts in this topic

Imagine to my surprise that in today's (5/8/07) USAToday's Money section there is an article on falling flat panel TV prices. It gets the facts right about how and why this is happening, but being MSM (mainstream media), it throws in a bit of sob story about "lost jobs."

Nevertheless, it's a very interesting article and now I REALLY want one of those TVs! :lol:

Flat-panel TVs display effects of globalization

Imagine to my surprise that in today's (5/8/07) USAToday's Money section there is an article on falling flat panel TV prices. It gets the facts right about how and why this is happening, but being MSM (mainstream media), it throws in a bit of sob story about "lost jobs."

Nevertheless, it's a very interesting article and now I REALLY want one of those TVs! :(

Flat-panel TVs display effects of globalization

The Luddites are unfortunately here to stay, and it always annoys me whenever some ignoramus bewails the "job loses" from technological progress, especially if it's a "liberal economist" (as the article labels him). :lol: The article's writer is obviously biased, given the ending note. But bring on the cheap plasma TV's!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0