Betsy Speicher

THE FORUM "Skin" is Back

6 posts in this topic

THE FORUM looks like it used to again!

I've been working with James Tate of Transverse Styles to adapt Stephen's custom "skin" to our new Invision Power Board system version 2.2. We just installed it, so let me know what you think.

THE FORUM looks like it used to again!

I've been working with James Tate of Transverse Styles to adapt Stephen's custom "skin" to our new Invision Power Board system version 2.2. We just installed it, so let me know what you think.

I think that it is better than the earlier skin, much more... pleasant.

I like the Forum Skin much better than the default skin. Thanks for restoring it.

:o

The new (old) skin is much prettier.

Just a note: as I was examining it just now, I paid more attention than usual to Atlas holding the earth in the background, and thought to myself that it would have been much more fun to have Atlas sitting next to it, drinking juice or something similar.

After all, this forum is about the realization that the burden should not be carried.

There may be some difficulties in achieving this new image though...

The new (old) skin is much prettier.

Just a note: as I was examining it just now, I paid more attention than usual to Atlas holding the earth in the background, and thought to myself that it would have been much more fun to have Atlas sitting next to it, drinking juice or something similar.

After all, this forum is about the realization that the burden should not be carried.

There may be some difficulties in achieving this new image though...

Nice idea. :o