RationalEgoistSG

My Best Photographs

6 posts in this topic

I would just like to share my best photographs. I took these in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, New York City, and Washington D.C. Wouldn't it be great to make a living working for a magazine and traveling the world taking photos?

You can find my photos here.

I would just like to share my best photographs. I took these in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, New York City, and Washington D.C. Wouldn't it be great to make a living working for a magazine and traveling the world taking photos?

WOW. Great photographs. What type of camera did you use? Digital/film?

Thanks so much for your wonderful photographs! I am particularly fond of your panorama of the Campo in Siena . . . I think that magnificent piazza in this jewelbox of a city may be my single favorite place in Italy (I have far too many favorite spots in Rome to single any one of them out).

Was this your first visit to the country?

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

I use digital. The photos that I have up there were taken from 3 or 4 different cameras over a couple of years. Most of the cameras were just simple point and shoots. But about half of the pictures from Italy were taken with a Nikon D80 that I was able to borrow for a few days of the trip.

That was in fact my first time to Italy. I took 2,780 photos in 10 days. I selected 975 of my favorites from that lot and posted them onto a different site, but I am not happy with their interface. Right now I'm in the process of getting them onto flickr and getting some captions up. So check back soon!

I'm hoping to buy a DSLR of my own once I have enough money and start trying to sell some photos or get involved into photography in some other way.