Musashi Miyoshi

Introduction: Musashi Miyoshi

5 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I discovered Ayn Rand in my late 20's and have tried to apply the ideas of Objectivism to my life ever since. Although I am relatively new to the philosophy of Objectivism, I consider it a lifetime's worth of study so I am not in that big of a hurry. Currently I am 30 years old and a small business owner. I own a wine bar and wholesale business on the paradise island of Roatan, Honduras. One of my life's goals is to travel the world, ever since reading Atlas Shrugged, my life's goal has been to travel the world and become wealthy. I am a former member of the U.S. Coast Guard and saw plenty of action off the coasts of Colombia, Florida and New Orleans.

Musashi

Welcome... I plan to come one of these days to Roatan to do some scuba diving. I understand it's a superb diving spot.

Welcome to the FORUM! I look forward to your contributions.

As you can see by my name, oldsalt, I'm a saltydog myself. My husband and I live on our sailboat in San Diego. We try to steer clear of the CG, however. :P

Welcome Musashi. I hope you will find THE FORUM a friendly, interesting, and intellectually stimulating place.