Stephen Speicher

Ageless birthdays

2 posts in this topic

Having several different reasons, a number of members requested ageless birthdays, i.e., celebrate the day, minus the age. I have modified the software to allow this. Clicking on the "Edit Profile info" menu, in each member's control panel, allows for inclusion of personal information. You can now specify the day and month of your birth, but leave off the year if you wish. When you click on "Amend my profile" (near the bottom of that page), your birthday will be entered into THE FORUM Calendar, and on the approriate day you will be listed on the main page (near the bottom) under Today's Birthdays. If you included your year of birth in your profile, then your age will show next to your username. If you left out your year of birth, your name will appear, absent your age. Hence, an ageless birthday!

If you included your year of birth in your profile, then your age will show next to your username. If you left out your year of birth, your name will appear, absent your age. Hence, an ageless birthday!

I'm glad you still kept the ability to display our ages for those of us who want to advertise and/or brag about it. Thanks!