bborg

Criminal Justice

107 posts in this topic

Thank you. :D And thanks for the support over the last two years. It was really something to look back at this thread and see the plan from beginning to completion.

Congratulations, Bryson.

Inspector, detective, cop---on bad guys gets the drop.

A bust is----- justice!

As long as he's put away for a very looong day.

You then grim-grinning say, "You've made my day."

Thank you. :D And thanks for the support over the last two years. It was really something to look back at this thread and see the plan from beginning to completion.

It has been a delight to watch your love and dedication over the last two years. Congratulations! May it be the first step into a long career you will love and dedicate yourself to.

Congratulations, Bryson! What a great achievement, and clearly something that has enriched your life. Also, by sharing your thoughts here you have enriched my life, too! Thank you for that. I'll look forward to more discussions. In the mean time, it's time to celebrate, so enjoy it!

FYI I received confirmation today that I passed my "comprehensive exam", and should receive the official letter soon. So the suspense is over: I've graduated!! :D I'm pursuing some opportunities that look good, and hope it won't be too long before I'm doing work in the field. I decided to put off the PhD. Not long after I wrote about that, the exhaustion from school work started to set in. It's still a goal, but I need to wait until I have my energy back.

Congratulations, bborg!