Ed from OC

Harry Potter Test

29 posts in this topic

With which Harry Potter character are you the most compatible?

My results:

You are Sirius Black. You are extraverted. You care so much for those you love that you would put your own well-being at risk for them. You love being around people more than spending alone time. Rules and restrictions make you feel as if you're being caged. You're highly concerned with justice and have a strong sense of right and wrong.

(Tied with Harry Potter @78%.)

Interesting result, and I think it's right.

Ah, the thing is rigged! I got Neville Longbottom. Come on! At least second was Dumbledore.

A very LENGTHY quiz!!

My results: a Tie at 79% for Severus Snape and Oliver Wood.

LOL I got Neville Longbottom as well, with a close second place tied with Hermione Granger and Albus Dumbledore :)

Neat test thanks!

It's actually very philosophical, surprising. :)

I got

You scored as a Albus Dumbledore

You are Albus Dumbledore. Calm, perceptive, forgiving, and wise beyond your years.

Albus Dumbledore 78%

Oliver Wood 72%

Sirius Black 69%

Harry Potter 56%

Hermione Granger 53%

Neville Longbottom 50%

Well, this is interesting:

Severus Snape 84%

Hermione Granger 72%

Harry Potter 72%

Remus Lupin 72%

Neville Longbottom 69%

I find it oddly accurate, across the board.

Does anyone know of someway we can read the write up they have for the other characters, not just your own?

Interesting. I wouldn't have predicted the result, even though I'm happy with it:

Harry Potter 91%

Sirius Black 78%

Albus Dumbledore 75%

Bellatrix Lestrange 66%

Severus Snape 63%

"You are daring, and have quite a lot of nerve. You rely on your instincts to make decisions. You're a natural leader. You are highly concerned with justice and actively fight for what you feel is right."

... except for Bellatrix, even as far down as she is in the list... hmm... I don't know where I declared myself viciously insane. I suddenly feel the need to hunt down the creators of this quiz and turn them into nematodes.

Here is what the test had to say about my answers.

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test

You scored as a Oliver Wood

You are Oliver Wood. Relentless, unyielding, hard-working, proud, passionate, and competitive. You're very active and probably prefer to constantly be in motion. Lying around may be very boring to you. You have a lot of energy in you and need to use all of it up.

Albus Dumbledore

66%

Percy Weasley

66%

Oliver Wood

66%

Severus Snape

56%

And, like others, I found it to be pretty much right on.

Why do you think that Betsy? Of all the characters in the movie do you resonate most with her?

I'm not sure who I would say I resonated most with......

Very...weird (though I guess true to the story)!

You are Harry Potter. You are daring, and have quite a lot of nerve. You rely on your instincts to make decisions. You're a natural leader. You are highly concerned with justice and actively fight for what you feel is right.

Harry Potter

78%

Lord Voldemort

72%

Oliver Wood

72%

Albus Dumbledore

69%

Sirius Black

66%

Remus Lupin

63%

Percy Weasley

59%

Severus Snape

53%

Hermione Granger

44%

Luna Lovegood

41%

Bellatrix Lestrange

38%

Ron Weasley

38%

Draco Malfoy

38%

Neville Longbottom

34%

Why do you think that Betsy? Of all the characters in the movie do you resonate most with her?

I was thinking of the two main female characters: Ginny and Hermione as they were in the books. (Ginny hasn't been in the movies very much yet.)

I identify with Ginny's spunky, energetic, benevolent spirit and unsophisticated, practical realism more than Hermione's studious, proper, and sometimes overly moralistic attitudes. Ginny is also more like me when it comes to the kind of guy she's attracted to. :)

I spent an hour taking this test again (it's fun) trying to be as meticulous in answering the questions as possible. My wife thought it was very good that I got Neville Longbottom; I just never saw much in the character. And be damned! I got Neville again! Dumbledore was always the character I identified most with in the books, and later Snape. Ah well, just for fun, right?

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test

You scored as a Neville Longbottom

You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you.

Neville Longbottom

69%

Albus Dumbledore

66%

Harry Potter

66%

Percy Weasley

59%

Remus Lupin

56%

Sirius Black

56%

Oliver Wood

56%

Bellatrix Lestrange

53%

Luna Lovegood

53%

Hermione Granger

53%

Severus Snape

50%

Lord Voldemort

44%

Ron Weasley

28%

Draco Malfoy

22%

I spent an hour taking this test again (it's fun) trying to be as meticulous in answering the questions as possible. My wife thought it was very good that I got Neville Longbottom; I just never saw much in the character. And be damned! I got Neville again! Dumbledore was always the character I identified most with in the books, and later Snape. Ah well, just for fun, right?

Neville's alright. His only real flaw is his shyness, but like Harry's other friends he is a very strong, moral character. I can't say that I "identified" with him, as I tend to be introverted but not timid. I'm not sure which character I sympathize most with.

I am Albus Dumbledore. Calm, perceptive, forgiving, and wise beyond your years.

I am Albus Dumbledore. Calm, perceptive, forgiving, and wise beyond your years.
... and a profound appreciation for lemon drop candy. (No disrespect intended, O Wise One).

I am kind of worried that nobody else got Voldemort in their top 5 (much less the 2nd option!).

Can this quiz have the power to totally destroy my self-image? Am I really evil? :)

In all seriousness, I would be curious as to the description of Voldemort to see what "factors" I have that relate to him.

I am Albus Dumbledore, too, with the following in 2nd through 5th places:

Remus Lupin

Neville Longbottom

Sirius Black

Harry Potter

Do not worry JRoberts, I have Voldemort as my top person.

Lord Voldemort

75%

Sirius Black

72%

Oliver Wood

72%

Harry Potter

72%

Remus Lupin

66%

Bellatrix Lestrange

66%

Draco Malfoy

66%

Ron Weasley

63%

Percy Weasley

63%

Severus Snape

59%

Albus Dumbledore

59%

Luna Lovegood

53%

Neville Longbottom

34%

Hermione Granger

31%

This is so sad; I am not evil :-(.

I am kind of worried that nobody else got Voldemort in their top 5 (much less the 2nd option!).

Can this quiz have the power to totally destroy my self-image? Am I really evil? :)

In all seriousness, I would be curious as to the description of Voldemort to see what "factors" I have that relate to him.

It probably just means you secretly lust for world domination, and are bigotries towered non-magical peoples; Or that you have bad skin and social skills, who knows.

I wish we could look up what each character’s traits are, all well; I can always make them up.

Here’s mine for Voldemort:

“You are a natural born leader, charismatic, intelligent, and steadfast in your goals. You have strong convictions and will do anything to achieve them. You are a solitary figure, who none-the-less seeks advantages in allies. Ambition and rebelliousness define your existence.”

Sounds like something this test would say, doesn’t it?

- Ryan