R.M.Alger

Which Superhero are you?

37 posts in this topic

Things you never thought you would be asked when you got up on a grey Monday morning

"Do you ever wear a pushup bra?" :rolleyes:

I think that question has to do with deciding whether or not you are a woman.

Are you sure? It could also be checking to see how well you match Super-Cross-Dressing Man. :D

Things you never thought you would be asked when you got up on a grey Monday morning

"Do you ever wear a pushup bra?" :rolleyes:

I think that question has to do with deciding whether or not you are a woman.

Are you sure? It could also be checking to see how well you match Super-Cross-Dressing Man. :D

I have been corrected. :D

You are SpiderMan

SpiderMan 65% (

)

Hulk 65%

Robin 57%

Batman 55%

Supergirl 52%

Superman 50%

The Flash 50%

Wonder Woman 42%

Green Lantern 40%

Iron Man 35%

Catwoman 20%

Well, as a child, Spiderman was my favorite Superhero, and I always liked his (terrific) theme song (see link, above). Still, for a 'most like' score – 65% seems a bit low – I’m afraid there’s not as much correlation between me and Superheroes as perhaps there ought to be. Does Hercule Poirot count as a Superhero? I'd at least like to be more like him. If it were just non-Superhero fictional characters I'd probably be similar to, say, Cinderella -- or with further self-improvement, I could perhaps aspire to a similarity with my favorite cartoon character, Bugs Bunny.

If I told this story already I apologize for repeating it. But, if not, here is a funny story about superheores and a job I held when I first got out of the Marine Corps.

I used to work for a company that would hold themed birthday parties for children. I have played Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney and many other characters. I had business cards from the company with my name on them so that people could specifically ask for me when calling. One mother called and asked for me to play Superman, no big deal I had played him many times before.

The normal scenario for a party was to arrive early and change in the garage or spare room of the person that owned the house. For this day I was given the garage as a staging area. I started to take off my normal clothes and put on the Superman outfit when the mother walks in to get more drinks out of a refrigerator they had in the gargae. I am half nude standing behind their car when she ask me if I need help. I politely told her no, and that I could handle it. The door closes behind her and before I could finish another mother comes out to ask if I need her to carry anything into the back yard, I give her my "magic box" and she leaves. I am finally fully dressed with my cape and blue and red tights. I go around to the backyard and scale an eight foot brick wall so that I can jump down into the back yard and look like I am landing from my flight. I jump down from the wall just as the wind picks up and my cape flies over my head revealing the red part of my tights. I quickly try and grab the cape and put it back into position as most of the mother are seated behind me at this point. Once I get the cape into position I turn and apologize to the mothers for revealing my red tights at which time they replied, "NO PROBLEM SUPERMAN!" Not only did I get a $50 tip but I also received many more party request to play other superheroes. :rolleyes:

My top two are Superman 100% and Batman 75%. I'll take that! :rolleyes:

If I told this story already I apologize for repeating it. But, if not, here is a funny story about superheores and a job I held when I first got out of the Marine Corps.

I used to work for a company that would hold themed birthday parties for children. I have played Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney and many other characters. I had business cards from the company with my name on them so that people could specifically ask for me when calling. One mother called and asked for me to play Superman, no big deal I had played him many times before.

The normal scenario for a party was to arrive early and change in the garage or spare room of the person that owned the house. For this day I was given the garage as a staging area. I started to take off my normal clothes and put on the Superman outfit when the mother walks in to get more drinks out of a refrigerator they had in the gargae. I am half nude standing behind their car when she ask me if I need help. I politely told her no, and that I could handle it. The door closes behind her and before I could finish another mother comes out to ask if I need her to carry anything into the back yard, I give her my "magic box" and she leaves. I am finally fully dressed with my cape and blue and red tights. I go around to the backyard and scale an eight foot brick wall so that I can jump down into the back yard and look like I am landing from my flight. I jump down from the wall just as the wind picks up and my cape flies over my head revealing the red part of my tights. I quickly try and grab the cape and put it back into position as most of the mother are seated behind me at this point. Once I get the cape into position I turn and apologize to the mothers for revealing my red tights at which time they replied, "NO PROBLEM SUPERMAN!" Not only did I get a $50 tip but I also received many more party request to play other superheroes. :rolleyes:

Very impressive Ray! :-P It sounds like a promising career is already ahead of you! :D

Your results:

You are Superman

Superman 95%

Green Lantern 80%

Supergirl 73%

Robin 70%

Batman 65%

Wonder Woman 63%

Spider-Man 55%

Hulk 55%

Iron Man 55%

The Flash 50%

Catwoman 20%

You are mild-mannered, good,

strong and you love to help others.

I could have advised you against answering yes to the thongs and push-up bra questions. :rolleyes:

You are Supergirl -

Lean, muscular and feminine.

Honest and a defender of the innocent

Supergirl

93%

Wonder Woman

88%

Green Lantern

65%

Superman

60%

Hulk

60%

Catwoman

60%

Spider-Man

55%

The Flash

55%

Iron Man

55%

Batman

45%

Robin

40%

You are Superman

You are mild-mannered, good,

strong and you love to help others.

Superman 70%

Green Lantern 70%

Iron Man 65%

Spider-Man 60%

The Flash 55%

Robin 54%

Wonder Woman 50%

Supergirl 50%

Catwoman 50%

Batman 45%

Hulk 40%

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting