MissLee

Introducing Me

15 posts in this topic

Greetings all!

My name is Kristy Lee and I am a 28 year old woman from Melbourne, Australia.

I am so excited to have come across this forum. Right now I am kicking myself for the fact that I have only just discovered Ayn Rand (after reading Atlas Shrugged)...how could I have gone this long without reading this womans ideas and philosophies? In any case, I plan to make up for lost time. I have a lot to read and a lot to learn. I'm onto The Fountainhead now.

Well, I best go finish reading the forum guidelines and start to have a look around so I don't get lost in here :rolleyes:

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards,

Kristy

Greetings all!

I am so excited to have come across this forum. Right now I am kicking myself for the fact that I have only just discovered Ayn Rand (after reading Atlas Shrugged)...how could I have gone this long without reading this womans ideas and philosophies? In any case, I plan to make up for lost time. I have a lot to read and a lot to learn. I'm onto The Fountainhead now.

Well, I best go finish reading the forum guidelines and start to have a look around so I don't get lost in here :rolleyes:

Regards,

Kristy

Hi Kristy, welcome to you. What a delight to have another Australian on board. You have a wonderful voyage of discovery ahead. The rewards will be the mental delight of knowing your own mind. You will find that ideas that were as isolated as the pieces of a jigsaw, come together to form a comprehensible whole.

Greetings all!

Regards,

Kristy

Hi Kristy, welcome to you. What a delight to have another Australian on board. You have a wonderful voyage of discovery ahead. The rewards will be the mental delight of knowing your own mind. You will find that ideas that were as isolated as the pieces of a jigsaw, come together to form a comprehensible whole.

Ahh Arnold, that is exactly how it feels already. I feel as if I am letting go of a lot of learned ideas and behaviours and gettng back in touch with what my core beliefs are. What they always have been. Thank you for the welcome and the encouragement :D

Welcome, Miss Lee, from Up Over! Looking forward to your thoughts and participation.

greetings MissLee,

Self discovery and self-awareness is a joyous journey that never really ends. Good to see another Australian on here, enjoy your stay and your reading (and thinking) material.

Howdy MissLee,

Hope you have a wondrous time in the forum!!

Melbourne, Australia? It was a pleasant surprise to read that in your message! :rolleyes:

I am from Melbourne as well. :D

Do you know about Prodos? http://prodos.com/ He is another Objectivist from our great city.

Anyway, a big welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the boards!! There is a wealth of information here. Hope you benefit from the ideas and the great members here at the forum.

theDML2112

Wow. Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! What a fantastic place.

And an extra big thanks to Michael Jenkinson for the Prodos link. I can't say I am an Objectivist, or that I even fully understand it as yet. It's not been something I've ever researched or looked into really... but I now want to know all I can. Wonderful to see a fellow Melbournian here :rolleyes:

And an extra big thanks to Michael Jenkinson for the Prodos link. I can't say I am an Objectivist, or that I even fully understand it as yet. It's not been something I've ever researched or looked into really... but I now want to know all I can. Wonderful to see a fellow Melbournian here :rolleyes:

I hope the excitement of learning about Ayn Rand and Objectivism never sways for you, as it has not for me. I look forward to reading about how you grow and enhance your life in the future. Welcome, to THE FORUM.

My Arizonan welcome to Miss Lee as well. Longtime Forum members know that I will soon be living in Sydney, so you can count me among the small gang of Ayn Rand admirers down under.

I hope you enjoy the lively discussion and debate here on the Forum.

Jason

Welcome to THE FORUM, Miss Lee! My first experiences with reading both the fiction and nonfiction work were some of the most exhilarating of my life. And that experience continues now, 14 years later. It's been amazing to me how with each year that passes, the ideas take on ever-deepening levels of meaning and significance. The more life happens, the more profoundly the ideas are demonstrated in reality. I hope you enjoy it very much. It's a wonderful journey of discovery!