Henryk

Hi, I want to introduce myself

7 posts in this topic

Hello egoists, I was born and raised in Poland and lived in Israel for two years and then moved to Australia. Life is good, but at times I feel like Dominic in her pessemistic mood.

I love the music of F.Chopin and F.List, my favourite movie is Ivanhoe, my favourite painter is Canalleto but I also enjoy good old fashioned rock.

My gratitude to Ayn Rand never leaves me.

Hello egoists, I was born and raised in Poland and lived in Israel for two years and then moved to Australia. Life is good, but at times I feel like Dominic in her pessemistic mood.

I love the music of F.Chopin and F.List, my favourite movie is Ivanhoe, my favourite painter is Canalleto but I also enjoy good old fashioned rock.

Hello HenryK. I will look forward to discussions/ debates with you in the near future, and I hope you have a great time in the forum!

Welcome! Find a comfy chair and stay a while.

It seems like we've been getting a lot of Aussie action lately. I wonder if you know some of our other FORUM members from Down Under.

Welcome fellow Aussie, and fellow AynRandFan. Enjoy your stay.

It's always good to see more Aussie Objectivists. An indication of cultural change one hopes :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Forum :rolleyes:!

Welcome! :rolleyes: I have just joined this forum myself and am a fellow Australian. Lovely to see you here.