RogerW

Greetings to Ayn Rand Fans

5 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Ayn Rand fans,

My name is Roger, and I live in Novato, about 30 miles north of San Francisco, with my wife and two wonderful daughters. I was first introduced to Ayn Rand about 18 years ago, and I have been an ardent student of her philosophy ever since. Unfortunately I do not interact with other Objectivist as much as I would like, but I have made it a mission to connect more with the online community. I am excited to have found 4AynRandFans, as I like to tone of the posts and the active moderation.

For the last 4 years I have been the reclusive drone of a writing project titled “The Aristotle Reaction.” Now that the work is finished I will share it in the Poetry and Short Stories section. I wish I had found this forum sooner as it would have been a great source of answers for some of the more technical and aesthetic questions I faced.

When I am not a writer and father, I am a software developer (ok, I am almost always a software developer.) I am working on a fun side project that is a simple economics computer game that allows the player to make “value and virtue” prioritization for the actions of a population and analyze the outcome. If there are other Objectivist geeks with interest, I’ll post more details for discussion. It is a bit esoteric, but fascinating.

With bright expectations for the future,

Roger

Hello fellow Ayn Rand fans,

My name is Roger, and I live in Novato, about 30 miles north of San Francisco, with my wife and two wonderful daughters.

Pleased to meet you, Roger. I look forward to your contributions.

Gday Roger,

I just read your opening blurb to your stories in the other section of the forum and it definitely looks interesting. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Gday Roger,

I just read your opening blurb to your stories in the other section of the forum and it definitely looks interesting. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for taking a look at my story. I plan to post a little every couple of days. I think you will enjoy it. I'm pleased it made it so far around the world on its first day in public.

Its fitting an Aussie would be one of the first to read it, I check all my writing with a text to speech reader, and I use an Australian voice, so I hear everything I write with an Aussie accent. I like the Aussie accent more than the US voices. Here is a sample of the voice:

Aulstrailian Lee22 Voice.

What do you think?