Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RogerW

China Celebrates As World’s Number One Air Polluter

5 posts in this topic

Visited China in late 80's. Whatever progress was made since then; it certainly didn't come to soon.

Very funny clip!

That is hilarious!

On a more serious note, I got a National Geographic issue in the last few months that covered pollution in certain third world countries, and it was shocking! You would see laborers walking through some giant burning garbage dump for electrical products from other countries, and these guys would be strolling through breathing the nasty fumes without any kind of protective equipment. Another man used a frying pan to collect and melt down metals such as lead from this dump (I guess he sold them, not sure), and then would use the same pan for cooking out of!

If viro's really wanted to save these people from rampant neglectful pollution then they should/would adopt Capitalism; otherwise these people will continue to live out their lives as wretched, ignorant workers... :)

If viro's really wanted to save these people from rampant neglectful pollution then they should/would adopt Capitalism; otherwise these people will continue to live out their lives as wretched, ignorant workers... :)

Agreed. A clean environment is the benefit of Capitalism's wealth. What a wonderful thing it is to have a life so prosperous that one's biggest concern is that the sky is not as blue as it could be, or that the grass is not as green as one would hope.

The Environmentalist should give thanks, but they won't so I'll do it for them; Thanks Capitalism!

The Environmentalist should give thanks, but they won't so I'll do it for them; Thanks Capitalism!

Why would you want to waste even a millisecond of your life doing anything for them?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0