pkrembs

Greetings!

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I'm Peter. A friend referred me this site and I'm excited to see a broad arrange of topics available for discussion. I am an on-again, off-again subscriber to HBL, so maybe I will recognize some names!

I've also never been to an OCON, but am planning to perhaps next year or the year following to finally put *faces* with all of these names :D

Cheers,

Peter

Welcome Peter.

I have been here for about two months, and I have enjoyed it a lot. Do any particular discussion topics peek your interest?

Roger

Hello everyone! I'm Peter.

Welcome!

A friend referred me this site and I'm excited to see a broad arrange of topics available for discussion.

I'm sure you'll find something that strikes your fancy.

I am an on-again, off-again subscriber to HBL, so maybe I will recognize some names!

I've also never been to an OCON, but am planning to perhaps next year or the year following to finally put *faces* with all of these names :D

We usually have a lunch or other event for FORUM members at OCON. Until then you can view some of our faces on our avatars and profiles.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sadly, I can't go to OCON this year :-/. So be sure to tell me how it is :D.

Welcome to THE FORUM!

Welcome! Pull up a squishy armchair and relax! :D

Aloha and welcome to the Forum!!

Welcome, Peter!

Great to have you. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Hello everyone! I'm Peter. A friend referred me this site and I'm excited to see a broad arrange of topics available for discussion. I am an on-again, off-again subscriber to HBL, so maybe I will recognize some names!

Cheers,

Peter

Well, look who's here. I don't get much time to come around THE FORUM these days, but since I got an e-mail saying pkrembs added me as a friend, of course I couldn't resist coming to welcome you. :D