Paul's Here

Happy Anniversary, Michelle

23 posts in this topic

I want to say HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY, to my wonderful wife, Michelle and to say, "I love you, very much." We were married while living in Yonkers, NY. We moved to Queens where Michelle studied to be a computer programmer and I worked for Con Ed. Five years later and 6 months after the birth of our son, Jonathan Steven, we moved to Maryland when I got a new job. Always a wonderful kid, he's turned out to be quite a treasure for us - a junior now, majoring in math and physics at the University of Maryland. He's an avid reader who loves to study history, and we are quite proud of him. We both love Classical music, going out to eat, Netflix movies, traveling around the country during vacations, and touring Israel while visiting her family. Michelle is working full time translating and interpreting between Hebrew and English, teaching, and now enrolled at the University of Maryland in courses that she hopes could lead to her Ph.D.

To the next 25 years -

Love & kisses to Michelle,

Paul

:)

Congratulations! May the future be as bright as the past has been for you!

Congratulations to you both, and a toast to your futures.

I'm glad to hear that you two found long term happiness together. Your son sounds like a pretty smart guy. Do you ever discuss philosophic subjects with him?

I'm glad to hear that you two found long term happiness together. Your son sounds like a pretty smart guy. Do you ever discuss philosophic subjects with him?

Not is any systematic way, but occasional issues about politics. He's developed rationally just by seeing us as examples and hearing us discuss things. He doesn't seem to see the need to get involved in the epistemological issues of philosophy right now. He's extremely self-motivated, and has developed his own interests in various subjects. He's read most of Ayn Rand's books. He's also read some of the free market books, like Hazlitt's Economics in One Lesson, and a few other Austrian economists. He's read some of the early Greek plays and tragedies. The day after finishing his sophomore year (last Wednesday), he went to the library to took out about 4 books that he said he wants to read before the end of the month!! (He's finishing up the second one right now.)

I only wish I had his brains when I was in school.

Congratulations to both of you!

I'm happy for you both, Paul and Michelle. :)

To the next 25 years -

Love & kisses to Michelle,

Paul

How romantic - what a thoughtful husband you are.

Michelle and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. We really appreciate it. As this anniversary day comes to an end, the next 25 years begins.

I'm sorry this is belated, but I wanted to say congratulations nonetheless :).

Paul & Michelle,

Happy Anniversary to two excellent peope!

All the best for this year and many more together!

Thanks J and Alann for your thoughts.