Tito

UK Billboard Threats

7 posts in this topic

And I might add the inevitable CO2 stuff

campaign_ad2.jpg

or Sid, the apparent anti-salt slug (not treating us like children or anything with this sesame street stuff)

sid.JPG

When I ran a small business, I would often get mailings from companies like this one that said:

Protect Your Company with the Most Comprehensive Federal Labor Law Poster

Our Federal Easy-Post™ has been a leading safeguard for companies against labor law violations for 20 years. It features all six mandatory federal posting requirements and three additional postings to offer you extra protection. The postings included on the Federal Easy-Post™ are:

# Minimum Wage/FLSA (Mandatory)

# EEOC (Mandatory)

# USERRA (Mandatory)

# OSHA (Mandatory)

# FMLA (Mandatory)

# Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Mandatory)

# OSHA Workplace Injury & Illness Reporting Act

# Employment Eligibility (I-9) Notice

# Drug-Free Workplace Policy

Since posting compliance doesn’t end with federal postings, your purchase will include the postings required by your state and will be protected from the accelerating rate of mandatory federal and state level posting changes. Poster Guard® Compliance Protection is the convenient, hassle-free way to maintain your company’s posting compliance. You won’t need to spend another minute of your valuable time tracking labor law changes or ordering updated posters. We handle all the details for you, providing peace of mind that your business is in full compliance and protected from any fines.

Federal FMLA expansion means NOW is the time to enroll in Poster Guard® Compliance Protection.

Erase your compliance worries with Poster Guard® Compliance Protection and ensure you receive automatic poster replacements any time a mandatory posting change occurs at the state or federal level, for a full year.

View our Bilingual Federal Easy-Post solution for both English and Spanish combined into one poster.

# Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Posting Change Pending.

# Poster Guard Compliance Protection customers will receive a temporary recommended FMLA exansion posting with their Federal Easy-Post and a permanent FMLA posting within 30 days of the release of the new posting regulations.

1 Year Poster Guard Compliance Protection with Fed/State Set $84.99

When I ran a small business, I would often get mailings from companies like this one that said:
Protect Your Company with the Most Comprehensive Federal Labor Law Poster

----------------

That's no joke. A friend of mine runs a small business and a government agent visited his place and said he had to have the signs up, even though he only employs a handful of people and hardly had enough wall space to fit all the posters.

That "Watchful Eyes" poster looks like something out of 1984. Amazing.

Not that amazing when you consider that London has more CCTV cameras than any other major city in the world. Orwell was unusually prescient in this regard.

That "Watchful Eyes" poster looks like something out of 1984. Amazing.

Not that amazing when you consider that London has more CCTV cameras than any other major city in the world. Orwell was unusually prescient in this regard.

I also found this poster the most sinister