alann

Yes

7 posts in this topic

yep!

HA! Very funny.

;):D:wacko:

Try Here.

I've been through much the same experience myself, and, frankly, couldn't agree more. It's as if you've all read my mind. Apart from the obvious, it's clear that nothing more need be said. Such economy of expression, in service of an end so attainable and worth reaching! A veritable bounty of...well...exactly what you've said! How expansive in its simplicity, how eloquent yet laconic! Truly a mellifluous model of marvelous magnificence!

I've been through much the same experience myself, and, frankly, couldn't agree more. It's as if you've all read my mind. Apart from the obvious, it's clear that nothing more need be said. Such economy of expression, in service of an end so attainable and worth reaching! A veritable bounty of...well...exactly what you've said! How expansive in its simplicity, how eloquent yet laconic! Truly a mellifluous model of marvelous magnificence!

Exactly!

Of course, there is the other side of the issue, which does indeed have its points. But in a time of crisis what is needed is bold action. Now is not the time to debate the details when the principles are known. What we need now is to courageously act toward what we already know is true!

Of course, there is the other side of the issue, which does indeed have its points. But in a time of crisis what is needed is bold action. Now is not the time to debate the details when the principles are known. What we need now is to courageously act toward what we already know is true!

In cases such as these, it is clear. Language expresses the emergent emotion existing in every Earth-being. Yet words, as intrinsic, arbitrary place-holders of pseudo-meaning, must devolve according to the natural order: being, necessity, cross-cultural ab-identity, stillpoint, Nash, Young, Gifted, and Black. Time itself responds accordingly, yet ignores our plight. We grow, we materialize, we spoon. Indeed, it is this very spoon which serves to exemplify all that is/is-not within the aura of our opportunity, our consistent dearth of speciousness. The place is us, the time is here, the person is now.*

_____

* Ouch. It really hurt my brain to do that.