Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stussy88

As Brits we are forced to pay for this

9 posts in this topic

You might reasonably think, that any balanced record of the life of leftie icon 'Che' Guevara might at least make passing reference to the fact he established a dictatorship which engaged in show trials, and murdered political opponents, and even today, the state which he helped create, is no more then a criminal brothel prison island from which there is no legal escape for Cubans.

the BBC decides that such 'details' are not important

Che according to the BBC

So if it's 'rose tinted spectacle' time, lers see how they treat right wing dictator, general Pinochet

Fair and balanced?

Nope.

It makes me weep that we have to pay for this, at least with Fox you have a choice

Uch - absolutely disgusting. I remember seeing him on the children's news broadcast "Newsround", it was equally misleading.

Uch - absolutely disgusting. I remember seeing him on the children's news broadcast "Newsround", it was equally misleading.

It's not surprising though, many of the monkeys who write for the BBC would have had posters of this vile scumbag on their walls as students. Realising that they were mistaken would call for honesty, an ability to admit they were wrong, and most of all, an ability to break with BBC consensus. As collectivists, this they cannot do.

Yet they would (rightly) condemn Goebbels for his actions without realising that they are engaging in the same art, to different ends.

It's not surprising though, many of the monkeys who write for the BBC would have had posters of this vile scumbag on their walls as students. Realising that they were mistaken would call for honesty, an ability to admit they were wrong, and most of all, an ability to break with BBC consensus. As collectivists, this they cannot do.

Yet they would (rightly) condemn Goebbels for his actions without realising that they are engaging in the same art, to different ends.

Yes, that is one of my pet peeves. Many a fool has had a short sharp lecture from me for wearing such a thing.

I wonder about that part.

In the sense they were both collectivists, excellent point

In the sense they were both collectivists, excellent point

Yes, and look who one of their heroes is Che Guevara, a low life thug and murderer. I don’t take that kind of thing lightly. They are projecting what they like, the kind of future they envision and it’s brutal. The Nazis were brutal thugs, too.

Yes, that is one of my pet peeves. Many a fool has had a short sharp lecture from me for wearing such a thing.

I get annoyed when I see people wearing 'Che' shirts too, because, the person wearing it is either terribly ignorant and just thinks its a fashion thing, or else supports what 'Che' did, and his ideology. Though, beyond making sure they know the truth about what 'Che' did, I'm not going to waste too much time on these idiots. Because, if they know the truth of what he was like (Not the BBC version) and still wear shirts supporting him, then I think they are on the same level as neo-nazis.

I had to laugh when I saw someone wearing a shirt with an image of Hitler in a similar pose, and a caption saying something like "Sorry, my Che shirt was in the wash". I don't think I'd wear it myself, as I'd rather not have Hitler in my wardrobe. But, I'm sure the person wearing it caused a few che-shirt-wearers too do a double take.

I get annoyed when I see people wearing 'Che' shirts too, because, the person wearing it is either terribly ignorant and just thinks its a fashion thing, or else supports what 'Che' did, and his ideology. Though, beyond making sure they know the truth about what 'Che' did, I'm not going to waste too much time on these idiots. Because, if they know the truth of what he was like (Not the BBC version) and still wear shirts supporting him, then I think they are on the same level as neo-nazis.

I had to laugh when I saw someone wearing a shirt with an image of Hitler in a similar pose, and a caption saying something like "Sorry, my Che shirt was in the wash". I don't think I'd wear it myself, as I'd rather not have Hitler in my wardrobe. But, I'm sure the person wearing it caused a few che-shirt-wearers too do a double take.

That's my next shirt, though I may fall foul of our laws on hate speech

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0