Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnRgt

Robuchon's 13-Course Menu

5 posts in this topic

Joel Robuchon has probably been the world's most influential chef for the last twenty years or so. Someone has posted good pics and text of a 13-course meal at Robuchon's Las Vegas restaurant:

Link

Robuchon's site:

Link

Joel Robuchon has probably been the world's most influential chef for the last twenty years or so. Someone has posted good pics and text of a 13-course meal at Robuchon's Las Vegas restaurant:

Link

Robuchon's site:

Link

I'm proud to report that my wife and I had the 13 course meal on September 8, 2006. Words cannot describe the art, care, technique and luxury of this eating-event. We've also eaten at L'Atelier next door and, happily, we're eating at L'Atelier this Thursday night!

Here's a pic of our menu:

joelrubichon.jpg

I'm proud to report that my wife and I had the 13 course meal on September 8, 2006. Words cannot describe the art, care, technique and luxury of this eating-event. We've also eaten at L'Atelier next door and, happily, we're eating at L'Atelier this Thursday night!

Here's a pic of our menu:

That looks like a great menu. Thanks for posting it.

Link

Robuchon's site:

Link

How can you be so cruel? I'm salivating worse than one of Pavlov's dogs.

How can you be so cruel? I'm salivating worse than one of Pavlov's dogs.

All you have to do is sell a pair of doors from your 911 collection, and you're in!

B)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0