JohnRgt

We All Stand Corrected

9 posts in this topic

Remember thinking that Sen Obama was referring to race when he said that "they will say that I don't look like those other presidents on the dollar bills."?

Well, according to Sen Tom Daschele, who is working for Obama's campaign, the Golden Child was referring to the radically different vision he has for the country. (Fox News Sunday)

It really is a "new day".

It's more of the Obama campaign trying to "play the race card" to make people feel guilty for not supporting him. He can't find anyone opposing him on racist grounds so he keeps hinting at race as allegedly other people's motives then later denies it when confronted. As Rush Limbaugh put it, what did he think he was talking about in the "dollar bill" comment, his ears?

Remember thinking that Sen Obama was referring to race when he said that "they will say that I don't look like those other presidents on the dollar bills."?

I think it's much simpler. Those Great Seals with "Obama" were just a brainstorming exercise in preparation for getting his picture on the dollar bill.

Exhibit A:

post-47-1218480593.jpg

Maybe it's an ethnicity thing, not a race thing. Isn't O'Bama Irish? :)

No, No! It's the ears. He's all ears.

Yes, of course. He's from the Bama clan:post-47-1218516046.jpg

Courtesy CafePress.com

Yes, of course. He's from the Bama clan:post-47-1218516046.jpg

Courtesy CafePress.com

That image is obviously a fake. The clover only has three leaves.