Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeus

Death to Islam!

14 posts in this topic

Death to Islam. Death to moderate, mainstream, normal, average, standard, traditional Islam. Death to historical and current Islam. Death to all those who actively and effectively participate in the three true pillars of Islam: jihad (war), sharia (slavery), and shahada (martyrdom). Death to all those most responsible for 9/11. And immediate death to all those fundamentalist leaders of the governments, mosques, and madrassas of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Kill them all and bomb their institutions out of existence today!

Death to Islam. Death to moderate, mainstream, normal, average, standard, traditional Islam. Death to historical and current Islam. Death to all those who actively and effectively participate in the three true pillars of Islam: jihad (war), sharia (slavery), and shahada (martyrdom). Death to all those most responsible for 9/11. And immediate death to all those fundamentalist leaders of the governments, mosques, and madrassas of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Kill them all and bomb their institutions out of existence today!

I'll drink to that. L'chayim!

ruveyn

Thanks, Ruveyn Ben Yosef! I know what I wrote on the 9/11 anniversary is considered a polemic...but I tried to be fair and accurate, and not get one word wrong. Anyone care to tell me whether or not I succeeded in that? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Ruveyn Ben Yosef! I know what I wrote on the 9/11 anniversary is considered a polemic...but I tried to be fair and accurate, and not get one word wrong. Anyone care to tell me whether or not I succeeded in that? :rolleyes:

You got it right, by Jove.

There are many religions, but al Islam is rotten to the core.

ruveyn

Thanks again Ruveyn Ben Yosef and KurtColville! Two years ago I had a private conversation with Ibn Warraq, who I consider to be the greatest expert on Islam alive today. I asked him which was worse: moderate communism, moderate Nazism, or moderate Islam? He hesitated and thought. Then he said "Islam" -- because at least the other two focused essentially on life. Islam is mostly consumed with death (via jihad, shahada, etc.). I agreed with him then, and still do.

So: Death to Islam! Death to Islam as we know it!

This philosophy needs to perish. At the least, it needs a solid and clear Reformation. I even tend to think it needs a radical Reformation. It's just that false and evil. :-(

This philosophy needs to perish.

In the near term, the primary consideration is ensuring that its practitioners can exert no practical threats against civilized men. That means destroying the theocracies, and not giving in one micron to demands for Sharia law, but rather enforcing the country's own laws against them with additional diligence.

The appropriate image of the maximum power that these stone age mentalities should possess would be a ragged bum strolling his camel past the electrified security fence around an American oil well in the former Saudi Arabia and impotently shaking his fist.

...the maximum power that these stone age mentalities should possess would be a ragged bum strolling his camel past the electrified security fence around an American oil well in the former Saudi Arabia and impotently shaking his fist.

Nice image, PhilO! :rolleyes:

Thanks again Ruveyn Ben Yosef and KurtColville! Two years ago I had a private conversation with Ibn Warraq, who I consider to be the greatest expert on Islam alive today.

That's pretty remarkable, considering his status. He's done a lot of great work exposing the evils of Islam. Unfortunately, the West would rather not hear it.

Thanks again Ruveyn Ben Yosef and KurtColville! Two years ago I had a private conversation with Ibn Warraq, who I consider to be the greatest expert on Islam alive today.

That's pretty remarkable, considering his status. He's done a lot of great work exposing the evils of Islam. Unfortunately, the West would rather not hear it.

Ibn Warraq should be cherished, while he's still alive, and not yet assassinated. He turned on Islam after the Salmon Rushdie fatwa in 1989. That's 12 years before the rest of us! Unfortunately, he also revealed to me that he isn't truly an atheist. Still -- he's a great man and heroic fighter for Western Civilization!

Why stop there? Why not death to all religions?

Why stop there? Why not death to all religions?

The Amish too?

ruveyn

The Amish too?

Especially the Amish! I grew up in Amish country - Berhks Cahnty, Pennsylvania nahw vonst. Anyone who didn't can't possibly understand. I mean, foregoing modern conveniences like electricity and indoor plumbing, driving those ridiculous buggies all over the place. Always "throwin' deh cahw ovahr deh fence some hay" they are. Then there are all those quilts, hex signs, and plain clothing. And dried corn and shoo-fly pie. No buttons? What's up with that? Not to mention keeping to themselves, refusing to pay certain taxes, living as they choose and not as others tell them to...

Wait a sec, those last few ain't so bad...

The Amish too?

ruveyn

Yes. The Amish and the Mennonites reject modern science. People can do what they want so long as they aren't harming me, but I don't need to approve of it, and I certainly don't approve of their religion. We'd be better off if it went away.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0