BrianReich

Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against the West

2 posts in this topic

I got this in the Oregonian today. Apparently it went in a number of Sunday newspapers nationally. It's about "the threat of Radical Islam to Western Civilization." I haven't watched it so I don't know if it is any good. It is encouraging though to see so many papers take this on. Only 2 refused to carry it.

Anyone else get this?

I got this in the Oregonian today. Apparently it went in a number of Sunday newspapers nationally. It's about "the threat of Radical Islam to Western Civilization." I haven't watched it so I don't know if it is any good. It is encouraging though to see so many papers take this on. Only 2 refused to carry it.

Anyone else get this?

Here's the movie's web site where you can see a trailer for the movie. We also discussed it on THE FORUM on this thread and this thread and this thread and mentioned it here.

For those of you who received the DVD in your local paper (it was also in the Orlando Sentinel, The Observer, the Denver Post, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Florida Times-Union, and Grand Rapids Press) they suggest this:

banner_letter.jpg