Betsy Speicher

Happy Birthday to RayK

34 posts in this topic

Thnak you, CF, I appreciate the wishes not matter when they reach me.

Thank you, Bryson. I had cleints yesterday morning and while I was gone Sharon and our kids put a "Happy 40th Birthday" poster on my garage door and hung flyers all over our front yard. Actually everything was wonderful.

Thnak you, CF, I appreciate the wishes not matter when they reach me.

Thank you, Bryson. I had cleints yesterday morning and while I was gone Sharon and our kids put a "Happy 40th Birthday" poster on my garage door and hung flyers all over our front yard. Actually everything was wonderful.

Ray, just a little icing on the cake.

"Happy 40" on the door

Tell him what a zero's for;

Flyers flying in the yard

Put him in The Hero's Ward.

Clients beat a path on through;

One day they'll be heroes, too.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I hope you had a great birthday, Ray! Many happy returns!

Thanks for showing up, Scott, as it is "better late than never." :blink:

Happy Late Birthday Ray,

I can't believe I missed it. I was in the store the other day buying a case of beer and the clerk carded me. I had just gotten my haircut. I smiled and gave her my ID and said, "You realize you are carding a 39 year old on the verge of turning 40?" She looked at my ID, and her jaw dropped. She said, "But you look so young, but you look so young." I smiled and said, "Thank you."

Thank you so much for introducing me to Progressive Exercise.

I see you enjoyed your day, may you have 200 + more birthdays and may your profit margins set the gold standard for the self-employed.

Rick, thank you for the birthday wishes and the other kind words.

Congratulations on the achievement of some of your goals through the application of the fundamentals of Progressive Exercise.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting