piz

Obama Collectivizes Sports

7 posts in this topic

Click on "Profile" in Facebook, and you should see "Share Link" under the tabs at the top center. Click that and enter the URL you want to post. It'll show on the "wall" of everyone watching you (or whatever it's called when things you post end up on people's "walls.")

Now, this is for the "new" Facebook layout, which by now may be the only layout. I haven't been going on Facebook much in the past couple of months, so I'm not sure. You might see something different. In any case, you want whatever the "share a link" function is.

Click on "Profile" in Facebook, and you should see "Share Link" under the tabs at the top center. Click that and enter the URL you want to post. It'll show on the "wall" of everyone watching you (or whatever it's called when things you post end up on people's "walls.")

Actually, now I'm not so sure that that's how it works. Sorry for any confusion.

Classic stuff, piz!

11.2 points for teams on their byes is hilarious, your Obama footnote is perfectly disgusting, and of course, my favorite...

Yesterday, High Commissioner Dohrn, acting on a tip from patriotic Colts tight end Dallas Clark, launched an investigation into possible pedophilia and cannibalism by an unnamed NFL coach.

As head of the competition committe I think Fisher could be a stalwart in abolishing egalitarianism in the NFL, plus, he is that kind of guy.

With your permission I would like to post a link to this on my Broncos blog....

...plus, he is that kind of guy....

Erm... I mean to say he is a stalwart. Not a pedophilic cannibal.

Classic stuff, piz!

Thanks!

11.2 points for teams on their byes is hilarious, your Obama footnote is perfectly disgusting, and of course, my favorite...
Yesterday, High Commissioner Dohrn, acting on a tip from patriotic Colts tight end Dallas Clark, launched an investigation into possible pedophilia and cannibalism by an unnamed NFL coach.

As head of the competition committe I think Fisher could be a stalwart in abolishing egalitarianism in the NFL, plus, he is that kind of guy.

With your permission I would like to post a link to this on my Broncos blog....

Absolutely!

...plus, he is that kind of guy....

Erm... I mean to say he is a stalwart. Not a pedophilic cannibal.

Well, you know what Joe the Plumber turned out to be after the Obamatons dug through his trash and pulled his confidential records. Oh, right, a decent human being.

I'm not a Titans fan (nor do I have anything against them), but I've always liked Fisher.