Mac

Take These Off My Walls!

16 posts in this topic

I'm offering 76 of my original works of Art for sale.

Never knowing how to price them, I've contacted two other fine artists for advise on pricing, and one person who agreed with the artists that my prices were too low. So I raised my prices, having been told that for original art "It is a buyers market."

So here they are.

I've been getting different replies as to how PayPal is either working, or not. If you try to order and get an error message, please write me at robert@tracyfineart.com and I'll fix it for you--and for myself. I want it to work, after years of not offering prices on these Art works.

All the best,

Robert Tracy

Never knowing how to price them, I've contacted two other fine artists for advise on pricing, and one person who agreed with the artists that my prices were too low. So I raised my prices, having been told that for original art "It is a buyers market."

So here they are.

I've been getting different replies as to how PayPal is either working, or not. If you try to order and get an error message, please write me at robert@tracyfineart.com and I'll fix it for you--and for myself. I want it to work, after years of not offering prices on these Art works.

All the best,

Robert Tracy

Do you have a link?

Robert Tracy

Do you have a link?

Apologies. Yes, the link to the prices site is at:

Prices

Also a link from my main site at:

The Art of Robert Tracy

There you'll see at the top a link to my prices site.

I've been getting different replies as to how PayPal is either working, or not.

I think I know what this is. I've had a PayPal account for years and love it. But for my Art prices I set up a Business Account, and apparently it's just like a regular PayPal account. That is, one must wait 2 to 3 business days after following PayPal's rules, for a Business Account to be fully funtional. This means by next week things will go smoothly for you and me.

All the best,

Robert Tracy

I'm untrained in art, but these beautiful pictures seem highly accomplished, inventive and original.

Those in the market for original art should snap these up!

I'm untrained in art, but these beautiful pictures seem highly accomplished, inventive and original.

Those in the market for original art should snap these up!

I am as a matter of course, trained in art and thank you for your compliment.

Finally, all is now working with PayPal. It just took a while. Otherwise, please contact me via my "Contact" page for questions and answers. For example, I can provide close-ups of requested images.

Thank you sincerely,

Robert Tracy

Finally, all is now working with PayPal. It just took a while. Otherwise, please contact me via my "Contact" page for questions and answers. For example, I can provide close-ups of requested images.

A side note, but important, is that one must have his browser's cookies turned on, or you won't be able to use PayPal. It will be blamed on the failure of me, the site owner. Please go to your browser and make sure "cookies" is allowed.

Thank you sincerely,

Robert Tracy

Your work is incredible! It reminds me of Vermeer. The Adolescent is my favorite.

Robert Tracy

Do you have a link?

Apologies. Yes, the link to the prices site is at:

Prices Note: this is a new link.

Also a link from my main site at:

The Art of Robert Tracy

There you'll see at the top a link to my prices site.

Your work is incredible! It reminds me of Vermeer. The Adolescent is my favorite.

Thank you very much David.

Intereresting that your favorite is one of my own favorites. And that the painting speaking for itself I don't have to say what was on my mind consciously or what went into it from the subconscious. But I do have it posted on deviantART where I spell it out. I get tons of comments on my works there, but very few on this one.

Regards,

Robert

Just FYI, in the portrait section, the only ones that show up for me are the first three. The rest are blank spaces with a tiny question mark in the middle.

Just FYI, in the portrait section, the only ones that show up for me are the first three. The rest are blank spaces with a tiny question mark in the middle.

This refers to the 'prices' link.

Thank you for the heads up on this.

It's now repaired.

Robert, just a few comments about your wonderful paintings, not including the pastels and drawings. Sometimes, looking at them, some stand out or evoke a response in me which at other times do not. So, for the present:

As The World Turns---the promise of life is here so full, so dominant!

Farmstead in Winter---the sky is so big, happiness is everywhere.

Colored Stones---I can feel the stones in my hands, cold and solid.

Still Life With Toy Monster---hilarious!

The Adolescent---is striking, not only a reach for the light, but a catch, too, physically and in spirit.

Abandoned---it might be the girl, the cat, the tree, or all three, yet it is so peaceful.

Approaching Storm---is alive and wild, so much drama in the fact that the two birds which are usually so active---the sparrows---are still, but for how much longer? Looking at this, I can hear the cries of the whirling birds above.

Cat At Sunset---those eyes are so alive! and they suggest extra life in the lights beyond. Great contrasts.

Robert, thank you for the creation of so many interesting and beautiful pictures, including the ones I said nothing about. To view them all has been a real pleasure.

Robert, thank you for the creation of so many interesting and beautiful pictures, including the ones I said nothing about. To view them all has been a real pleasure.

Thank you Brian. It has been my pleasure.