Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B. Royce

Rush re-do

7 posts in this topic

As a verse to be read and not sung, thought maybe I could give a little sharpness to Rush's

"Live for yourself,

there's no one else

more worth living for."

Live for your One---

that Self you are

most worth living for.

Very nice, Brian. I like the individualism conveyed in the first line; that you are an indivisible unit of man.

Hey, Brian, find a top flight musician to work with! You could fill the music with words and he could fill the words with music! The combination can be powerful! :wacko:

Hey, Brian, find a top flight musician to work with! You could fill the music with words and he could fill the words with music! The combination can be powerful! :wacko:

Poetry is powerful enough. It only needs an individual reader/thinker/listener to hear the quiet music of the words. It does not need to be drowned by loud music and listened to by a mass of "powerful" screaming fans.

Poetry is powerful enough. It only needs an individual reader/thinker/listener to hear the quiet music of the words. It does not need to be drowned by loud music and listened to by a mass of "powerful" screaming fans.

Ahh but I assure you that there is nothing quite like the feeling of a power cord from your own hands into a massive wall of Marshall amplifiers. Quite addictive really.

Ahh but I assure you that there is nothing quite like the feeling of a power cord from your own hands into a massive wall of Marshall amplifiers. Quite addictive really.

Sex! :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0