• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Abaco

Abaco

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Enjoying the Beach, Investing, Boxing

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

Thi´s relatives have told Thi that I look like an old man (Thi has sent them photos). Thi has replied to them that I do not look *that* old in the flesh.

That gave me a good laugh.
There's no way to rule innocent men. --(Dr. Ferris in Atlas Shrugged)

#22 Henrik Unné

Henrik Unné

• Banned
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual activism (more than anything else), my wife ,Thi(she is a fascinating and lovely person), reading (I like to read investment letters, commentary on current events, texts on philosophical subjects, popular science magazines and spanking erotica (I have a big library of "spanklit", as it is called), going to movies (I like commercial films, which are solely intended for entertainment, I do not think that they make any serious movies of the Atlas Shrugged kind, and I am not interested in seeing lesser serious movies), listening to music (my favorite groups/artists are Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, The Beatles and Blue Oyster Cult, in that order).

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:48 AM

Thi´s relatives have told Thi that I look like an old man (Thi has sent them photos). Thi has replied to them that I do not look *that* old in the flesh.

That gave me a good laugh.

Many people that I meet say that I look about 5 years younger than I am (I am 55). My wife, Thi, is 49, but people who meet her often say that she looks as though she is only 35 or so. At any rate, I FEEL young! I feel that I still have my life in front of me.

#23 Betsy Speicher

Betsy Speicher

Administrator

• Admin
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:52 AM

At any rate, I FEEL young! I feel that I still have my life in front of me.

:D

You do!
Betsy Speicher

Betsy's Law #1 - Reality is the winning side.

Betsy's Law #2 - In the long run you get the kind of friends -- and the kind of enemies -- you deserve.

#24 Henrik Unné

Henrik Unné

• Banned
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual activism (more than anything else), my wife ,Thi(she is a fascinating and lovely person), reading (I like to read investment letters, commentary on current events, texts on philosophical subjects, popular science magazines and spanking erotica (I have a big library of "spanklit", as it is called), going to movies (I like commercial films, which are solely intended for entertainment, I do not think that they make any serious movies of the Atlas Shrugged kind, and I am not interested in seeing lesser serious movies), listening to music (my favorite groups/artists are Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, The Beatles and Blue Oyster Cult, in that order).

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:48 AM

At any rate, I FEEL young! I feel that I still have my life in front of me.

;)

You do!

I would like to boast a bit. About three months ago my wife, Thi, and I celebrated our first anniversary. We are *still* (happily) married! Can you believe that?

And to think that for more than thirty years of my adult life I did not seriously nurse the hope of finding myself a woman!

I thank the Internet, of all things, for the fact that I finally, about three and a half years ago, decided to get off my a_s and go out there and look around for a female companion. Technology can indeed be an important value!

#25 Jolie

Jolie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:40 AM

Congratulations :blink:
"I feel that others live up to me, if they want me" (Dagny)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users